248 people bested this!
5 people are curious.
Name: Tatsuya Ueda
Nicknames: Tat-chan, Uebo-hime
Date of birth: October 4, 1983
Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
Blood type: B
Talents: Basketball, guitar, piano, speaks English and French
Hobbies: Basketball, shopping, guitar
Favorite Colour: Black and red
Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Flower: Rose
Favorite Part of Body: Hands
Favorite Animal: Dolphin
Favorite Food: Spaghetti, Steak, Sashimi, Caesar’s salad
Favorite Things to Do: Read manga (Japanese comics) in the bathtub, play basketball & guitar
Favorite School Subject: History
Favorite Word: “Effort”
Favorite Phrase: “Will you marry me?”
Favorite Johnny’s Senpais: Tsuyoshi Domoto & Tsubasa Imai
Ideal Type of Girl: Older, joyful, can cook and clean, is outgoing and has a pretty smile
Tatsuya Ueda is the U of KAT -TUN, and was the official leader of the group until he stepped down shortly after it’s formation. He tends to change his image a lot.
It is rumored among his fans that it is highly possible that Ueda could be the mysterious SPIN who has written countless KAT -TUN songs such as “Le Ciel” and “GOLD”, because he is learning French as well as English, and therefore could well have written the French lyrics in “Le Ciel”. However, no other concrete evidence has surfaced to support this rumor.
He is most famous for his solo performance “Love in Snow,” as well as his piano and guitar skills, among KAT -TUN fans. So far, he is the only member of KAT -TUN who hasn’t starred in a drama yet. Recently he is doing kintore (muscle training) for boxing which seems to be an influence from Dream Boys. He was voted No. 1 for “Who is the most suspicious?” (“KAT-TUN wo Abake,” a segment shown in the April 16, 2006 episode of Shōnen Club, a Johnny’s Entertainment variety show), because he always seems to be in his own world.
- As a child, he witnessed a man being killed.
- He went to an all-boy’s school.
- He joined the Johnny’s because he admired Tsubasa Imai so much.
- He is a sensitive person, and is easily hurt by what others say.
- Band-mate Jin Akanishi who joined Johnny’s 6 months after Ueda thought at first that Ueda was a senpai of the same level as Hideaki Takizawa.
- He was once talent-scouted by another talent agency.
- Band-mate Kazuya Kamenashi befriended him when they formed KAT -TUN and always looks out for him. One of his wishes is for Ueda to have a solo concert one day.
- According to various j-web entries and the Kaizokuban Interviews, he is closest to band-mate Yuichi Nakamaru outside of KAT -TUN.
- Ryo Nishikido from NEWS /Kanjani8 is sometimes cruel to Ueda. After Kazuya Kamenashi asked Ryo not to question Ueda about his ambitions, telling him that Ueda gets upset that he isn’t sure about it, Ryo publicly questioned him again. Then, early this year, Ryo announced that he hates Ueda most of all the Johnny’s. However, it has come to light that this rivalry was actually started by Shōnen Club, a Johnny’s Entertainment variety show. Despite the fact that the rivalry was mostly scripted, Ryo (famed for his cutting remarks) has admitted that he might have taken the incident too far by not thinking before speaking.
- He learned to play the piano as a child, but now prefers the guitar and sometimes plays in KAT -TUN’s songs, such as “Rhodesia” and “Butterfly” (both solo pieces with the former sung along with Tanaka Koki and the latter with Jin Akanishi).
- He speaks/is learning both English and French (the same as his idol, Gackt).
- He used to want to be a teacher, but decided against it after realising that he might be assigned to an all-girls school (he says he would be too nervous).
- His current long-term ambition is to direct classical music, while at present he has a share in creating KAT -TUN’s music.
- He wants to name his future daughter “Elizabeth”, but because Japanese people would find it difficult to pronounce, he’d shorten it to “Eri/Eli”.
- On the basketball team in school, he says he was very good.
- He sometimes wears blue contact lenses.
- He is most famous for his song “Love in Snow” sung during KAT -TUN’s Kaizokuban concert.
- Like “Love in Snow,” most of his solos are ballads, like “Pieces” and “Kakigoori,” while others are rock songs, such as “Sparking” and “Lost.”
- He comes from a wealthy family (according to SUMMARY backstage and the cartoon KAT -TUN episode of April 11, 2007) and travels on private planes from time to time.
- Nakamaru Yuichi of KAT -TUN further commented that Ueda goes to Hawaii every year for vacation.
“With different people I’m with, I change into one of my many me’s and use that.”
“I hate stupid girls.”
“I’m a guy who likes to look cool whatever he does.”
“My ambition is to become popular with the girls of the entire nation. I’ll attain it by the time I’m 24.”
“I see fairies.” (His most famous quote)
“I wish I can have a hot and serious relationship.”
Retrieved from Wikipedia