5 people bested this!
*Nurmo is a municipality in Finland.
*It is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Southern Ostrobothnia religion. *The municipality has a population of 12,378 and covers an area of 361.90 km² of which 14.54 km² is water. The population density is 33.0 inhabitants per km².
* The municipality is unilingually Finnish.
* Here is lots of fields and forests
<--- some pics from Nurmo :D
Btw some people have very weird beliefs from Finland... they thinks example that:
- Here in finland people don´t wear shoes
- Here is polar bears and they walks here free
- We don´t have electricity ( but how we use computer? ... interesting)
- Summers are as cold as winters :o
- We live in igloos
- Here is always snow
- There is very much of mosquitos (well quite much in Lapland)
- People always eats fish very much and drinks vodka
- We are some kind of eskimos
- Here is not real cities... just little towns
- All finnish people lives along one very long street
- Our pets are wolf and polar bear
Well those aren´t true... kinda funny though ^^ lol