68 people bested this!
Wakeshima Kanon (分島花音) is a Japanese cellist/singer who debuted in 2008 with the single 'Still Doll' (anime Vampire Knight ending theme song). She is produced by Malice Mizer/Moi dix Mois guitarist Mana.
BirthplaceTokyo, JapanBirthday03 July, 1988ZodiacCancerBlood TypeA
* Instrument: Cello
* Start in Music: recommended to study cello at the age of 3 by her parents
* First Song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
* Most Memorable Song: Haydon's Cello Concerto
* Favorite Cellist: Jacqueline du Pre
* Favorite Musicians: Emilie Simon, Lily Chou-Chou, Mayumi Kojima
* Favorite Composers: Claude Debussy, Erik Satie
* Favorite Artist: Alfons Mucha
* Favorite Color: All forms of red
* Favorite Authors: Mayumi Nagano, Hiroko Taniyama
* Hobbies: drawing
Wakeshima started cello when she was three. In junior high school she was part of musical ensemble groups and a cello duo group. In her first year of senior high school was her first time going on stage as a vocalist (at school cultural festival) Later on, to discover what her music potential was, she entered in a Sony audition, and managed to become one of the finalists. She was signed to DefSTAR Records, and debuted in 2008 with the Mana-produced single Still Doll.
Best source jpopasia.com