34 people bested this!
TYPO! - It's Hana Yori Dango - sorry!
Makino Tsukushi is the only poor student at Eitoku Gakuen, the school of the ridiculously rich and privileged that is ruled by Flower 4 or F4, a group of four boys who come from extremely powerful families: Domyoji Tsukasa, the leader and heir of the Domyoji World Finance Group; Hanazawa Rui, the introverted son of a large company; Nishikado Sojiro, a player who is the heir of a tea ceremony school; and Mimasaka Akira, a madam killer with ties to the underground. If a student gets on the F4’s bad side, he/she gets a red notice and is bullied and driven out of school.
Makino hopes to pass her days quietly-- without drawing any attention to herself-- but one day, she stands up to Domyoji in defense of her friend. The next day, Makino gets the dreaded red notice. Even though she is harassed, Makino decides to keep going to school because she is a “tough weed”. She declares war right back on the F4. Her resolve gets the attention of her crush Hanazawa Rui and oddly enough, rouses romantic feelings in her worst enemy, Domyoji Tsukasa.
The series is based on the Japanese shoujo manga "Hana Yori Dango" (Boys Before Flowers) by Kamio Yoko.
- Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi
- Matsumoto Jun as Doumyouji Tsukasa
- Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui
- Matsuda Shota as Nishikado Soujiroh
- Abe Tsuyoshi as Mimasaka Akira
- Sato Megumi as Sanjou Sakurako
- Nishihara Aki as Matsuoka Yuki
- Seto Saki as Asai Yuriko
- Fukada Aki as Ayuhara Erika
- Matsuoka Emiko as Yamano Minako
- Sada Mayumi as Toudou Shizuka
- Kato Takako as Sengoku Sachiyo
- Kobayashi Susumu as Makino Haruo (father of Tsukushi)
- Tomiura Satoshi as Makino Susumu (brother of Tsukushi)
- Ishino Mako as Makino Chieko (mother of Tsukushi)
- Kaga Mariko as Domyoji Kaede (mother of Tsukasa)
- Matsushima Nanako as Domyoji Tsubaki (sister of Tsukasa)
- David Ito as Nishida
- Oshinari Shugo as Nakatsuka
- Sakai Ayana as Kurimaki Ayano
- Handa Kento
- Kaku Tomohiro
- Sano Kazuma
- Igarashi Shunji (ep1)
- Takuma Takayuki (ep4-9)
- Suzuki Sotaro (ep10)
- Ep 01: Declaration of war! The thing which is absolutely more important than money
- Ep 02: The worst first kiss!
- Ep 03: Tears! Good-bye to the person I like
- Ep 04: First time coming home in the morning
- Ep 05: Confession of life-threatening love
- Ep 06: A love triangle of a roller-coaster ride hair-trigger crisis
- Ep 07: Battle F4 dissolution!
- Ep 08: Now the female high school student's "Top of Japan" decision war
- Ep 09: The greatest last present