219 people bested this!
14 people are curious.
- An invisible and undetectable Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe, starting with a mountain, trees and a midget.
A depiction of the creation of the universe with the Monster, a tree-covered mountain, and a “midgit.” Enlarge A depiction of the creation of the universe with the Monster, a tree-covered mountain, and a “midgit.”
- Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct consequence of the decline in numbers of pirates since the 19th century.
- All evidence pointing toward evolution was intentionally planted by the Flying Spaghetti Monster. The FSM tests Pastafarians’ faith by making things look older than they really are. “For example, a scientist may perform a carbon-dating process on an artifact. He finds that approximately 75% of the Carbon-14 has decayed by electron emission to Nitrogen-14, and infers that this artifact is approximately 10,000 years old, as the half-life of Carbon-14 appears to be 5,730 years. But what our scientist does not realize is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage. We have numerous texts that describe in detail how this can be possible and the reasons why He does this. He is of course invisible and can pass through normal matter with ease.”
- Pastafarian heaven includes at least one “beer volcano” and one stripper factory.
- “RAmen” is the official conclusion to prayers, certain sections of the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc., and is a combination of the Hebrew term “Amen” (as used in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) and Ramen, a type of noodles. While it is typically spelt with both a capital “R” and “A”, it is also acceptable to spell it with only a capital R.