30 people bested this!
1 person is curious.
- Although her mother is Korean, Crystal Kay does not speak Korean. She is fluent in English and Japanese.
- English is her first language, Japanese her 2nd language.
- As a native speaker of English and Japanese, Crystal Kay is often compared to Utada Hikaru.
- She is also compared to Amerie due to their similar descent (African American and Korean), although they have so far aimed for different music markets.
- Her music has been sampled by [KG kun]1 on the smash single "Boom Clap" which features Jin tha Emcee's associate Yung Mac.
- American Pop/R&B star Janet Jackson is Crystal Kay's most influential musical artist.
- Blood type is O.
- Crystal Kay is friends with and went to school with Japanese-American singer/TV personality Beni Arashiro.
- Crystal Kay's favorite color is green.
- She appeared as a guest on Cartoon KAT-TUN, a show hosted by Japanese boy band KAT-TUN.