22 people bested this!
The Case for Amy Sedaris being the Best Person Ever:
- Her humor is smart, shocking, and indisputably one-of-a-kind, but in real life she’s modest and unaffectly charming;
- Her apartment in the West Village, with an entire hallway wallpapered in candy bar wrappers, is clearly the 8th Wonder of the World;
- Inspired by candy necklaces, she once made a necklace entirely out of prescription drugs, with Oxycontin serving as the the center jewel;
- Although a successful actress, she also runs a small baking company out of her kitchen, for no reason other than the fact that she enjoys baking muffins;
- She was responsible for getting Stephen Colbert into comedy, back when he was young, uptight, and set on becoming a dramatic actor -- yes, really;
- Amy’s cheeseballs are, reputedly, to die for;
- She’s possibly the least self-concious person in the world: because she enjoys playing unattractive characters, buried under pounds of makeup, few people know she’s actually stunningly lovely.